Rule of Law Academy for Eastern Partnership countries
We are pleased to inform that the Robert Schuman Institute (RSI) in cooperation with its partners is organizing a series of online and offline events within the framework of “Rule of Law Academy for Eastern Partnership countries” to be held as follows:
- Module 1: September 30-October 1 (Thursday – Friday) online on Zoom platform
- Module 2: October 28-30 (Thursday – Friday – Saturday) in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Arrival October 27, Wednesday evening; departure October 31, Sunday morning
- Module 3: November 25-27 (Thursday – Friday – Saturday) in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Arrival November 24, Wednesday evening; departure November 28, Sunday morning
- Module 4: dates tbc in Brussels, Belgium, and the Hague, the Netherlands*
NOTE: Organizers reserve the right to change the venues, locations, dates, structure, and content of the series.
Attendance and active participation in all sessions within the program is a must!
The event will welcome 15 young professionals / advisors of the centre-right wing political parties and their parliamentary groups in Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine with a demonstrated background and motivation for improvements to the rule of law in their respective countries.
- to engage fledgling political elites in activities aiming to strengthen RoL institutions;
- to familiarize participants with specific practices and tools for effective parliamentary or governmental work as well as advocacy planning and implementation in opposition;
- to identify the existing regional good practices and gaps that are crucial to address to stimulate regional cooperation among young politicians of the EPP sister parties in EaP;
- to enhance ties between EaP regional representatives and EU member state politicians and experts.
Participant selection criteria:
- High level of written and oral English proficiency
- Applicants born between 1986-1999
- Completed application package including official reference letter signed by a party presidency member
- Demonstrated background in working with rule of law issues
- English (no translation will be provided)
Application form can be found HERE
|Deadline for applications:
||September 20 (Monday) 2021, end of business
Should you have any questions with regard to this program, please contact the responsible Project Manager Evgenia Jarabik at email@example.com.